Update

I haven't shared on this blog much for a long time. This summer, I plan on writing more again. I do miss sharing my writing and having conversations from it. I am hoping to write about a variety of topics again. 

The past month, I haven't been writing on here because I have been setting up a website and instagram page to support BLM and other ways to work towards justice. This website is a place where I have shared resources about the BLM movement as well as other instances of injustices, and resources about what to do with the information. 

Here is the website link: https://resourcesforjustice.weebly.com/

And the Instagram: @r4justice

If you have resources you'd like to see on the website and Instagram, you can contact me through email or dm to contribute! 

Email: resourcesforjusticeweebly@gmail.com
DM in Instagram: @r4justice 


Thank you - I'll be sharing more writing more soon! 

Comments