December Writing Challenge (Apology), Day 5

While I have been writing every day, I just have not posted any for the past couple of days.  I started my Winter Qtr of school yesterday and I have been a bit overwhelmed.  Last night I had a bit of a fever, and today I am still not feeling that great.  

Since I haven't had any donations yet, I haven't been wearing a dress today for Dressember. Also I thought I might throw up all day, so I didn't want to do so on a dress. I'm going to donate money, I was just waiting to double donations.  Right now however, doubling zero is still zero.  Please donate: https://dressember.funraise.org/fundraiser/hannah-bussa 
I did feel pretty bad in class today when I walked in and immediately was asked "Where's your dress," but I will try again.  


I will say that I have been completely overwhelmed and having anxiety attacks again, but I finally feel a bit better tonight.  The Office has really cheered me up.  I also found a good new song to listen to on my drive today, Anziety by Logic.  Being back in class with the CJ crowd helped today, too.  


I'll write more for you soon.  Hopefully my week gets a bit calmer and the next 10 weeks will go better than the last 2 days!   


Comments