Traveler

Welcome to Hannah on traveling mode! 

I'd like to let you know that a "vacation vlog" will be coming to you a few days after I return home!  I will put it together, and then I will be able to watch my vacation highlights, and so can you!  We have had a pretty full schedule, so I am sure I'll have lots of things I'll be writing about within the coming weeks. 

Tonight, I'd like to write about what I feel right now, and have been all week.  

I have so many places I want to see in this world.  Not only for their natural beauty, but for the people there.  Seeing how others live is one of the BEST ways to grow as a person.  When I dove into the ocean the first beach day we had here, I came out of the water knowing where God was calling me next.  It's everywhere.  I want to see and meet everything and everyone I can, and I want to end up somewhere that God calls me to be.  

I've always felt a bit like Nebraska was a mistakenly long stop in my life.  While I am beyond grateful for the things I've done there, it will never be home.  Ohio is my home, it is where a considerable amount of my family is, and it's always the place I've counted as home.  

Besides, there is so much left of the world and the people for me to meet.  I have a full bucket list.  The ocean calls to me, but I want to see everything God created.  The heights of the mountains to the depths of the ocean, and everything in between.  I've not seen all 50 states yet (I've been in about 38 of them I think), and I haven't been to many other places outside of the United States.  I'd love to see other countries and meet other people.  

Please, if you know of a way I can do this as a job, let me know!  (I'm very interested in nonprofit work and the rehabilitative side of the criminal justice system.)  I really would like to volunteer at the orphanages in Ethiopia, and the Elephant Sanctuary in Phuket, Thailand.  

If you have suggestions of places I should see please tell me!  

I just want to become a traveler.  


Comments