New Vision

Welcome to the updated version of my blog.  With ads coming in the next few days, I want to explain what's next for me, and for you, as a reader!  Upon returning home from Florida, I have decided that I'm going to give this blog a real chance.  Until this point, blogging was mainly just personal.  Now, I want to reach people, I want to connect with people, and I want to see where I can go with this blog.

Within the next five years, I want to do more long-term traveling.  I'm not 100% sure what that looks like for me yet, but I do feel called to see more of this world God has created. Meeting new people that live completely different lives than me is the focus of my next few years.  While I'm still pursuing my degrees, I want to focus on this part of my plan soon as well.

Not only do I want to see the world, but I want to share it.  I want to share my views and beliefs, and how these will be molded and changed by my experiences.  I want to share my life as a Nebraskan college student, but also as a traveler.

The biggest difference between what I have been doing and what I want to do now is my audience viewpoint.  Before, I was truly just writing whenever I felt like it, not thinking about who may read it.  Now, I want my readers to be my focus.  I want to write about things you actually want to read about.  I hope to have more conversations about my topics, and I hope to continue to grow my blog so these conversations can help piece the world together, one person at a time.  I am just one person, but with the help of the Internet and a little bit of writing, I hope to make this big world feel just a little bit more connected every day.

So thank you to those of you who have consistently been reading my posts, but from now on, I plan on being more consistent.  Not only do I plan on writing more consistently, but I plan on writing on topics that actually matter just a bit more.  I'm excited to see where this goes from here!

I want my focus to be: Joshua 1:9 - "May the Lord your God be with you wherever you go."  Even if you do not believe in Jesus and God, I hope you can relate to what I write, I'm not trying to exclude people. By this verse, I just hope to live every day with joy and love, be that in Fremont, Nebraska, or in traveling the world.

Please leave comments on this post - you just need a Google email! If you'd like, please press "share" and share this with all of your friends and family!  Thanks in advance, let's see what happens!

Comments